Most importantly, have fun!
● Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class to register and get acquainted! Our front doors are locked during class hours, so please arrive early for subsequent classes!
● Please sign in at the front desk before entering the lobby. All students are required to sign in before class.
● Bring a yoga mat, a large towel, and plenty of water. We offer towels and mats as rentals, and we sell water too!
● Come to class well hydrated.
● Dress to sweat! Please wear what feels comfortable for you during a vigorous workout. If you need recommendations, don’t hesitate to ask!
● Inform an instructor if you have any injuries, illnesses, or if you are pregnant.
● Don’t worry if you are not flexible. Our classes are designed for students of all skill level and ability.
● Go at your own pace! We ask that you stay mindful of what your body is telling you.
"The teachers are extremely encouraging, and make me laugh with the amount of energy they have. They motivate you to motivate yourself to give it your all. I guess that's why I keep finding myself back at this studio."
"Favorite and best hot yoga studio in Santa Cruz County!!! Super friendly, warm, and welcoming instructors. Classes are organized, well choreographed, and open to all levels - with accommodations available. Walk in ready to work hard while also meeting yourself where you're at."
"Nicole and the instructors have transformed me. They will never know how much they have helped me, and I seriously cannot imagine my life without them. I've had bad experiences in the past with other studios, but Hotsource is seriously top notch and you will not regret going. Just commit and do it!!"
"I am so thankful for this local gem. I love my workouts here so much. I love the yoga sculpt, and the pilates is wonderful too. The instructors keep you motivated and inspired, and their classes are hard. I really feel like I've gotten a great workout."
"I've been to many hot yoga studios all over California and I have to say, this one takes the cake! The instructors are knowledgeable, and encourage you to push it to your max. The only downfall is that I live about 20 minutes from this studio. I wish I lived closer."